Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Spring has sprung

Yep, Spring is finally here. This is how I know:




OK cut me some slack I'm not a floral-arranger-person, nor am I a photographer, but you get the picture........sorry....

Tons and tons of stuff happening around here, and I have managed to get a few things over to the FO side of the equation, but that still isn't saying much. It's not like that equation is ever going to be solved either!

I have a basketful of blog fodder and I promise to bring you all up to date in a timely fashion, but I'm not going to just start blithering on and on in one enormous post. So today, I've started several posts, and each will be uploaded in it's own time.

Since I have begun this post with the gratuitous pretty pictures, I'll close with the gratuitous cute picture.




All is well here.












No comments:

Post a Comment