Thursday, November 06, 2008

Oompa Loompa

Soon our local theater will be putting on a production of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. Someone involved with the production decided the Oompa Loompas needed these wigs. (Rav link here. non-Rav link here.) I'm not sure how many degrees of separation there is but I was tagged with making one. Not a bad thing, I have always been interested in the pattern, I just never knew exactly what I'd do with the thing after I was done making it. So yeah, sure I made one.

Ta da!


Then I couldn't help myself, and felt the need for a photo shoot, a High School Yearbook like photo shoot. Whadduya think?




Oh no, that is soooooo wrong!!!!


But ya know what? I've got a secret.


I'm not the only crazy one around here.

9 comments:

  1. LOL! I should think of a reason to make one of these...very creepy and cool and funny all at once!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, I love this!
    Best wishes, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man you caught Joe while he was still asleep dind't ya?

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two crack me up! :o)))))))
    I always liked this pattern too, hoped that my daughter would want it, but not so far. I think it's a great idea for the Oompa Loompa's.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we all should make one and that be our meeting uniform? Think anyone would notice? :-))))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those photos just made me smile so much! :-)

    Mr C came into the room as I was looking at them and the look of horror on his face as he said "you're not going to make a hat like that next are you???" was just priceless! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pictures - very cute!

    ReplyDelete