Pages

Saturday, December 16, 2006

So little to do, so much time......

Wonka that.

Lots of knitting and crocheting done, but nothing to show for it. Some things I'm pleased with, some I hate, and some have sparked a multitude of other things to be added to the experiment list....those are the best ones. Perhaps not the best in the eyes of others, but it's what I do. My thrill lies in the realm of experiment. The rush that comes with a problem, challenge, or question solved. It is this that drives me. It makes for a boring a blog, but an exciting life, sorry about that. :-)

I'm off now to experiment some more, and if the powers that be are willing, to get some organization in my workroom. LOL That's a laugh. Once all is straightened it will take approximately 2 days to be in total chaos again. Chaos is a good thing right?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, hello, coming up for air, out of your fiberish dust and work room? ;o)Chaos is great!

    ReplyDelete