Saturday, December 16, 2006

So little to do, so much time......

Wonka that.

Lots of knitting and crocheting done, but nothing to show for it. Some things I'm pleased with, some I hate, and some have sparked a multitude of other things to be added to the experiment list....those are the best ones. Perhaps not the best in the eyes of others, but it's what I do. My thrill lies in the realm of experiment. The rush that comes with a problem, challenge, or question solved. It is this that drives me. It makes for a boring a blog, but an exciting life, sorry about that. :-)

I'm off now to experiment some more, and if the powers that be are willing, to get some organization in my workroom. LOL That's a laugh. Once all is straightened it will take approximately 2 days to be in total chaos again. Chaos is a good thing right?

1 comment:

  1. Oh, hello, coming up for air, out of your fiberish dust and work room? ;o)Chaos is great!

    ReplyDelete