The Rules are:
Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
1. What I was doing 10 years ago?
Wow that's a lifetime ago. 1998 was my last year teaching. That year I taught Jr. High Science and History, (I always taught Science the second class load varied year to year from History/Social Studies or Math, with one very scary year of Computer Science) I also facilitated/taught an after school art program. Oh yeah and I was the volleyball coach too.
2. What 5 things are on my to-do list for today (not in any particular order)?
- Organize my fiber book shelves. I'm clearing out lots of books and magazines. (stage one of this task is done I have the must keep books shelved, and numerous stacks to go through to determine their fate)
- Sew in the zipper on the Petal Cardi (it's pinned in)
- Work on few new designs (got some good things done the wheels are still turning)
- TRY to get some dreadlocks out of the cat's fur (I need Joe's help)
- Do some writing and/or drawing (blog writing doesn't count...maybe some later)
I'm an equal opportunity snacker. I don't have a favorite it just depends on what I feel like at the time, chips of some sort, cheese, yogurt, candy but not chocolate, fruit, and I'm pretty partial to eating deli ham by the slice.
4. What would I do if I was a billionaire?
LOL I can't even conceive this but here goes...First each kid would get enough $ for a decent but not fancy car. All education expenses of course would be paid, and each would get a yearly allowance to make sure they have a roof over their head but they'd still have to work for a living. Maybe some seed money for business start-ups. I know that sounds pretty stingy but I don't believe in not working for what you have. Joe and I would prob'ly travel a little and maybe get another house for the family to use in a warm climate. LOTS of charitable organizations would get a big helping hand and I'd provide tons of school scholarships. I'd also throw $$ into green technologies. One thing for sure we'd stay here in the Hermitage, we love it here, but I would put in another bath or two. lol
5. Where have I lived?
Jeepers, as if my first 4 answers weren't boring enough.....I've lived in Peoria, IL, Normal, IL and here at the Hermitage.....If you think of Peoria being the center of the universe, I've lived 35-40 miles to the east and 35-40 miles to the north. Scheesh.
Being true to myself, I'm going to break the rules here. I can't follow a pattern without tweaking it, nor I can't obey the rules of this game. I'm not going to tag anyone in particular everyone reading this please consider yourself tagged.
Now if you just want a list of some of my favorite blogs to read I'll oblige.
A Dress A Day
Smoking Hot Needles
Hanging by a Thread
You Just Gotta Keep Knitting